WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY ROOM
Destiny Walkers online hang out
You might be asking yourself why join this room or why are we taking this journey together? Allow me to answer that for you. First let’s look at how journey is defined. The definition according to dictionary.com is “1.A traveling from one place to another, usually taking a rather long time 2. A distance, course, or area traveled or suitable for traveling 3. A period of travel 4. Passage or progress from one stage to another “So as you can see a journey is a trip which is not necessarily a short period of time. So it was placed in my heart to have a place that is set apart for all women. A place where we can come together and join hand & hand to take the journey of life together! This journey will take us too many places which I believe will be great! This journey will help us to live a life that is fulfilling and pleasing to GOD! GOD created each on of us to desire relationship and to communicate so we are able to use technology to link us up all over this world not keeping us separated any longer. As women we will see that we can relate in many different ways outside of age, race, & social status. The Journey room is a safe place to be you.
When you sign on and become a member of The Journey Room you agree to the following:
1. The Journey Room is for personal and ministry use only:
Please do not use this connection as a place to network or promote a business, ministry, organization or group without prior permission from Kingdom & Grace Ministries International Incorporated. Please do not use The Journey room to solicite financial help from other members of the room.
2. Protect the privacy of the members in The Journey Room:
We have made a commitment not to share member’s information with others and we ask that you do the same. The personal information of each member will not be provided without prior consent. Member’s information is filtered by them within their profiles on the board. This is where they will decide what information they will make available publically. Please take into consideration there are hackers who enjoy breaking into sites or even perpetrating on sites for their own personal gain and satisfaction. With that being said please take precautions with all that you do. Feel free to get to know each other and share your personal information as you is led, understanding it is at your own risk/discretion. I never recommend you meeting someone alone or in a private location without first knowing them personally or meeting in a public place multiple times. Please do not copy or paste any information of any discussion with out permission. As with any network and dealing with cyberspace please take your own personal precautions and use sound judgment. Please be assured we treat your personal information with the utmost care.
3. Refrain from sending personal e-mails through The Journey Room: (i.e. jokes, stories, petitions, forwards etc.). Use the Online Community with care and courtesy for personal and friendly communication. Do not send unsolicited information to members or post files that are unrelated to the journey or discussions that are fitting to the board.
4. Refrain from negative statements of other people, groups, churches or organizations:
Keep the online discussions and emails personal, positive and profitable. Discussions will be and are monitored at all times.
5. Social Networks: Absolutely no linking with any social networks and no posting of discussions from the Journey Room on any social networks. The Journey Room is a private room and should remain that way.
6. Abuse: Report any abuse, bullying or problems to the Database Administrator so a resolution can be found: email@example.com
Please remember when you post anything there is always the possibility that someone will not have integrity and share it without authorization with that in mind never post anything that you do not want repeated. I have set up a way you can send a personal email directly to me, First Lady Emilie Robinson if needed. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and write confidential message on the re line.
Violations of this policy will result in blocked access to The Journey Room